- Weather Pack & Electrical
- Delphi Weather Pack Connectors
- Weather Pack 2 Pin Sealed Wiring Connector Kit
Weather Pack 2 Pin Sealed Wiring Connector Kit
Brand New Weatherpack 2 Pin Sealed Wiring Connector Kit
Includes 1 Male Housing & 1 Female Housing with your choice of terminal/seal size
Weather Pack connectors are possibly the best wire connectors available. These are the unanimous choice of moist professional race car builders including every NASCAR team today. Weather Pack connectors are suited for use in harsh environments. These ultra tough nylon housings are rated -40ºC to 125ºC! They were originally designed and developed by GM for the engine compartment of a vehicle, but can be used for any electrical wiring task.
These connectors are great for harsh environments to guard against water, moisture, chemicals, vibration, high temperatures, oil, dirt, and other possible contaminants. Each terminal is indexed to prevent mismatching and is fully isolated to prevent shorting. The pins snap securely into the housing. The housings also feature a locking hinged back to provide a second mechanism to keep the terminals and the self-lubricating seals in the housing.
Weather Pack environmental connectors are some of the best wiring connectors available in the world. They are used by most of the top professional Racing teams including NASCAR and ARCA. They are packaged and sold by many companies including MSD, Painless Wiring, Packard Delphi, and General Motors. If you want the best for the wring in your racecar, kit car, replica or custom hotrod, this is it. This will make wiring your car a snap. Buy these connectors here and you will save a ton compared to the larger vendors. Our prices are less than half of most of the big name vendors. No inflated prices here. You are buying at near wholesale prices! Take a look at the benefits of using weatherpack connectors on your vehicle:
- Weather Pack is designed for the engine compartment of a vehicle.
- Ideal for use in marine, agriculture, and other harsh environments.
- Audible snap-to-lock for housing that will not come apart.
- Secondary terminal lock helps reduce stress on the terminals.
- Indexed nylon housings are designed for temperatures -40 to 257 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Flex pin and lap-lock design provides a positive connection rated for 20 amps of continuous current!
- Dual “tangs” lock terminal into connector housing.
- Cable seal crimp wings reduce strain on the cable core and assure proper positioning of the cable seal.
- Self-lubricating, silicone seals have multiple “ribs” to guard against dust, moisture, engine compartment fluids, and chemicals.
- Cavity seals are crimped to the terminal to assure positive position of the seal in the housing.
Weather Pack connectors are also sold under the names weatherpack, weather-tite, & weather tite. Don't be fooled by imitations and cheap imports. These are genuine Delphi brand Weather Pack connectors. If you want the wiring in your car to look and function professionally, this is the way to do it yourself and get perfect results! If you are doing custom wiring in your car, this is how the pros do it. Even if you started with a Painless Wiring harness, you probably still need a few connectors to finish the job. Most MSD systems have the connectors in place, but you may need a few more connectors to add that MSD6AL or billet distributor to your current ignition system.
We also offer our housings, terminals, plugs, and seals are separately so you can build the terminals to suit your wiring needs. Because all wiring routed to a single housing may require different terminal sizes, we feel our component pricing is best suited for smaller wiring tasks. We encourage you to shop around for better pricing. You will see that our prices on new Weather Pack connectors are in most cases less than half of the price of our competition.
Note: Weather Pack wiring terminals can be installed using standard crimping tools for non-insulated terminals, but it is recommended that the proper Weather Pack crimping tool be used for maximum reliability. Weather pack connectors are designed to be serviceable. We also stock the necessary tool to release the pins from the connector housing. This special tool is required to remove the pins from the housing without damage. Both of these tools are available at discounted prices here in our online store.