- Weather Pack & Electrical
- Delphi Weather Pack Connectors
- 450pc Jumbo Weatherpack Sealed Connector Wiring Kit w/ Crimper
450pc Jumbo Weatherpack Sealed Connector Wiring Kit w/ Crimper
These connectors are great for harsh environments to guard against water, moisture, chemicals, vibration, high temperatures, oil, dirt, and other possible contaminants. Each terminal is indexed to prevent mismatching and is fully isolated to prevent shorting. The pins snap securely into the housing. The housings also feature a locking hinged back to provide a second mechanism to keep the terminals and the self-lubricating seals in the housing.
This is a great deal for your next wiring project. This is our Jumbo 450 Piece Weatherpack Wiring Kit WITH the Crimper Tool. It includes an assortment of connectors, a removal tool, a Weather Pack terminal crimping tool, and a variety of pins & seals all packed into a durable poly storage box with hinged clasps. You get all of this for under $150. This kit includes the following parts:
|4 – 6 Pin Housings (Tower half)
4 – 6 Pin Housings (Shroud half)
4 – 4 Pin Housings (Tower half - Flat)
4 – 4 Pin Housings (Shroud half - Flat)
4 – 4 Pin Housings (Tower half - Square)
4 – 4 Pin Housings (Shroud half - Square)
6 – 3 Pin Housings (Tower half)
6 – 3 Pin Housings (Shroud half)
8 – 2 Pin Housings (Tower half)
8 – 2 Pin Housings (Shroud half)
6 – 1 Pin Housings (Tower half)
6 – 1 Pin Housings (Shroud half)
|34 – Male Terminals (18-20ga)
34 – Female Terminals (18-20ga)
42 – Male Terminals (14-16ga)
42 – Female Terminals (14-16ga)
20 – Male Terminals (10-12ga)
20 – Female Terminals (10-12ga)
68 – Seals (Green 18-20ga)
84 – Seals (Grey 14-16ga)
40 – Seals (Blue 10-12ga)
1 – Terminal & Seal Crimping Tool
1 – Terminal Removal Tool
- Weather Pack is designed for the engine compartment of a vehicle.
- Ideal for use in marine, agriculture, and other harsh environments.
- Audible snap-to-lock for housing that will not come apart.
- Secondary terminal lock helps reduce stress on the terminals.
- Indexed nylon housings are designed for temperatures -40 to 257 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Flex pin and lap-lock design provides a positive connection rated for 20 amps of continuous current!
- Dual “tangs” lock terminal into connector housing.
- Cable seal crimp wings reduce strain on the cable core and assure proper positioning of the cable seal.
- Self-lubricating, silicone seals have multiple “ribs” to guard against dust, moisture, engine compartment fluids, and chemicals.
- Cavity seals are crimped to the terminal to assure positive position of the seal in the housing.
Weather Pack environmental connectors are some of the best wiring connectors available in the world. They are used by most of the top professional Racing teams including NASCAR and ARCA. They are packaged and sold by many companies including MSD, Painless Wiring, Packard Delphi, and General Motors. If you want the best for the wring in your racecar, kit car, replica or custom hotrod, this is it. This will make wiring your car a snap. Buy these connectors here and you will save a ton compared to the larger vendors. Our prices are less than half of most of the big name vendors. No inflated prices here. You are buying at near wholesale prices!
Weather Pack connectors are also sold under the names weatherpack, weather-tite, & weather tite. Don't be fooled by imitations and cheap imports. These are genuine Delphi brand Weather Pack connectors. If you want the wiring in your car to look and function professionally, this is the way to do it yourself and get perfect results! If you are doing custom wiring in your car, this is how the pros do it.
All of our weatherpack connectors are proudly
MADE IN THE USA!
Please contact us in advance for large quantity purchases of this item.